Wednesday, January 17, 2007
in waiting...
there are two full days at home left. on friday i fly to houston and then to amsterdam on suday... i feel like there is SO much to do still, but i am SO ready to be there it is painful!! i finally figured out all this stuff out with my blog and now i just have to figure out how to use my camera lissa and shawn got me so i can upload pictures! there is still so much to do! i'm sure amy and i will post when i'm in houston..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yay! Your blog looks great. I am bookmarking you now. I didn't realize you are leaving TOMORROW. Guess that means you won't get the thank-you note I was going to send you. So, here it is:
Dear Lauren,
Thank you so much for coming down to help us move in and decorate. everyone loves your touches and I know our apartment wouldn't be near as cute without you! It means so much to me that you came. Love you!
Lissa
There you go. I also noticed that you left your camera manual at our house! Is there enough time for me to mail it to you in Houston? Let me know.
Lauren I can't wait to start reading all about what your doing so hurry up and get some posts going girl! i feel like i miss you so much more when you are in a different country as opposed to just an 1 and 45 mins away hehe!! hope your doing great!! I love you!!
haha the anonymous is me Ash Bash lol i don't really know how to use this!!
Lauren - So good to hear your voice last night! Now I certainly cannot wait much longer (nor can your mother and sisters and everyone else!) to see your photos and comments on your blog. Remember, the real world (school) starts Monday so take care of business! Please tell Amy, Emily and others thanks for being there with you! I'm loving you loving it, Dad
Hi lauren!! how are you doing over there? isn't it wierd to be in another country?? but its so good for you, for your education and for new experience in your life.. i'm sure you will grow a lot and you are gonna be so gratefull for that.
I wish you gook luck with everything!!!!
I miss you!!!
Erika, your brazilian adopted "sister"!!!
Hey Lauren! Your parents told me about your website, I was asking how you are and they told me about your blog page so I thought I would check it out..! Well your pictures are amazing and it looks beautiful there! I want to go! :) Oh yeah you mentioned Peter Pan, did you get that from me? lol! Well I hope your having tons of fun! I love you Lauren! Bye!
love always: Kala Schoenhals #21
Wish I was your age and there with you. Your letters and your pictures are taking us with you. Keep it comming and have fun and stay safe. Love you and praying for you!
Gigi
Post a Comment